Textiles are in touch with human skin and should be free of contaminants.
During the production of textiles flame retardants, aromatic amines, detergent residues and preservatives can find their way into textiles.
Characteristic contaminations can occur in textile raw material. It makes sense to analyze raw material of animal origin, like wool, on insecticides which might have been used.
Raw material from vegetable sources like cotton wool or linen could be contaminated with herbicides, fungicides or growth regulators.
Heavy metals, which occur environmental, are also detectable in textiles.
We help you to fulfill current standards and legal regulations by offering you analyses according to GOTS and Oekotex 100 on following parameters:
- Pesticides according to GOTS and Oekotex 100
- Detergent residues (Alkylphenolethoxylate)
- Plasticizers (Phthalates)
- Aromatic amines / Azo dyes
- Polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons
- Migration of heavy metals
- Total content of heavy metals
- Flame retardants
- Organotin compounds
- Dispersion dyes
- Formaldehyde, Glyoxal
For requests please do not hesitate to contact us.