In the section cosmetics we can offer you analyses of cosmetics like for instance cremes, shampoos or herbal hair colours and of cosmetic raw materials.
For raw materials it is important to know which characteristic contaminations can occur. This might be pesticides in lanolin or vegetable raw material like waxes, fats, herbal essences or etheric oils.
Our publication list provides insights into our researches in the cosmetic sector.
We analyze following parameters in the cosmetic sector:
- Heavy elements and other elements
- Plasticizers (Phthalates)
- Polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons
- Allergenic substances
- Content of Lawson in Henna
- Mono- and Dichloro- acetic acid in shampoos
For requests please do not hesitate to contact us.