About usLabor für Rückstandsanalytik GmbH Bremen was founded by Dipl.-Chem. Dr. Mehmet Cetinkaya in 1989. At this time he already had several years of experience in residue analytics.
Since then we perform analyses for our customers, research and development of new analysis methods.
Our laboratory is accredited by the DAkkS according to DIN EN ISO/IEC 17025.
The accreditation is valid only for the scope of accreditation listed in the certificate annex D-PL-19805-01-00.
From the beginning till now our core parameters are:
- Polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons
- Polychlorinated biphenyles
- Wood preservatives
- Vetenary drugs
- Detergent residues
- Heavy metals and other elements
- Flame retardants
- Gas chromatographs (GC/ECD, GC/NPFID)
- Gas chromatographic mass spectrometer (GC/MSD)
- High performance liquid chromatographs (HPLC-DAD, HPLC-FLD)
- High performance liquid chromatograph-tandem mass spectrometer (HPLC-MS/MS)
- Inductively coupled plasma-optical emission spectrometer (ICP-OES)
The matrices vary, the focusses are on lanolin, cosmetics and cosmetic raw materials, textiles and textile raw materials, food, consumer goods, toys and wax wares.
On the following sites you will find further information about our service portfolio and our publications.
For further questions please do not hesitate to contact us.